| || News |
Phoenix Mecano launches electronic contract division
Express News Service
Pune, November 10: INDO-SWISS JV Phoenix Mecano (India) Ltd on Wednesday announced the launch of their electronic contract manufacturing division and their first contract to manufacture Global Positioning System (GPS) devices for Mumbai-based Quantum Designs. This was part of the inauguration of their manufacturing facility at Pirangut Industrial Estate. More
Times of India
Phoenix Mecano AG (PM), the Swiss manufacturer of components for machinery and electronic industry, has set up a facility at Pirangut near Pune. The company is hoping to make Pune a hub for its global exports and is looking at sourcing IT from India for its group operations. It also has plans to expand its R&D and dealer network in the country. More
HAVING completed a decade of operations in India, the Phoenix Mecano (India) Ltd, a Indo-Swiss joint venture, has set up its manufacturing plant at Pirangut industrial estate in Pune. The Switzerland-based Phoenix Mecano AG has 96 per cent in the venture, and Mr Shrivastava, the only Indian shareholder, has the remaining 4 per cent. More
Express Computers - Interview with Mr. Quentin Desouza
As the level of AVL system adoption grows, prices are likely to come down. As of now customers are willing to deploy these devices only in select vehicles, says Quentin Desouza More
ORDER A SITE NOW !
We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.