Click to view Company Profile In pdf format
Research and Development of Electronic Design
We are ideally positioned to be a development house for Chip manufacturers. R&D is one of our main strengths. We have had long association with companies such as Intel, Microchip, Zilog and Mitel Semiconductors and have often used their components in the design of telecom equipment sold exclusively to DOT (Department of Telecommunication)
Some of our R&D Breakthroughs :
- We were one of the first developers to use the Mitel Digital Crosspoint switch MT88617and the Mitel Analog Hyrid SLICs (MH 88615 ) in our designs. The product was a 256 port DLC. When the analog Hybrid SLICs were outdated we changed the design and replaced them with the monolith SLIC (MT91610)
- We have also designed a four-port pair gain system using Mitel ST Bus Design.
- We have recently designed a front end for a 64k radio modem to take four voices and compress them into a 64k channel using the Mitel ADPCM 1C and the Mitel SLIC. These products used the 8963 Codec extensively.
- For our ISDN products, we used Siemens components. We have designed an NT1 and an NT Epabx for which we wrote our own ISDN protocol stack. ( this was because our client found the Stallman stack very expensive )
- We have also designed an HDSL unit using the Connexant chipset and various other exchange peripherals such as change number announcers, line concentrators, etc, Of late, we have also been involved in designing routers and bridges as combinations to our ADSL designs.
- Our latest product design is a Vehicle Tracking system using the Connexant Jupiter system now owned by Sirf.
Request a Quote Now !
We Welcome your Query email@example.com.